Alt 21.04.2017, 10:53
maryshirly on

Burn Fat Fast

What's more, the better shape you are in, the lower the EPOC because your body's metabolism returns to normal more quickly. In 1990 researchers C. Gore and R. Withers reported in the Journal of Applied Physiology that in highly trained people Flat Belly Overnight Reviews EPOC could be as low as one per cent and the mean was 4.8 per cent. If I fit into that "mean" then after a twelve-kilometre run my EPOC calorie burning earns me one-third of a beer. Let the good times roll!

This seems logical because the first time I tried running my heart was pounding, my lungs burned, and for a long time afterwards I felt ready to barf up my toenails. Now that I'm "trained" I recover faster, meaning there isn't as much EPOC.

So what about high-intensity interval training (HIIT)? It has been lauded by many as the ultimate fat-burning method because of its supposed metabolic boosting effects. As I've already mentioned, EPOC is of little consequence even for intense exercise, so does engaging in intervals somehow change this dynamic?

No, it doesn't.

Some advocate HIIT because of a 1994 article in Metabolism by Angelo Tremblay et al., but the study has been represented poorly using sketchy statistical analysis, and in reality the amount of fat lost by the participants using HIIT was insignificant. Flat Belly Overnight Trick Further, multiple research studies have shown that HIIT is no better than steady-state high-intensity exercise at burning calories. If you do the same amount of exercise "work" (i.e., distance travelled) in the same time period using either a steady pace or via HIIT you burn close to the same number of calories, including the modest EPOC.

Vorheriges Thema
Du befindest dich hier: Starflash Forum > Community-Forum > Community-Spiele
Hol dir POPCORN

Bestell dir jetzt das Popcorn-Abo und schnapp dir eine tolle Prämie!

zum Popcorn-Abo
Sicher surfen
FanFiction
Lade deine Freunde zu starflash.de ein - für jedes neue Mitglied erhältst du 10 Powervotes!
Um Einladungen verschicken zu können, musst du eingeloggt sein.
Die Neuesten
SamusAran
selinabelieber1997
Jothi
Sideshow
kopenaccu
funsellampe
emmi2017
upha11
Community
Kommentare User starflash
Gerade eingeloggt